Friday, July 18, 2008

Colin's Progress...

So Colin officially has around 150 visits. He needs 260 to be able to start his internship with his dad in Albany. He needs about 10 visits a week to finish by the end of the quarter. Also, one of his clinicians nominated him to do some kind of a talk with someone important. That's all the info I got from him! I try not to ask to many questions! I really don't know specifically what the exact story is but it is a honor and confirms that he really is very skilled. He's definitely ready to work with his family and most of all start making money! He has big plans for the future including LOTS of toys to buy! As long as we buy a boat one day I'll be a happy camper! That's all for now!

1 comment:

Ronald Grice said...

Colin, that sounds exciting, who are you talking to and what are you going to talk about? You can email me privately if you wish.

Your mom and I are very proud of you and can't wait to have you here to work with us.

Love,
Dad