Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Let It Snow!

Three Sisters Mountains just outside of Sunriver.

Driving up to Sunriver/Bend this weekend the pass had NO snow. Nowhere. Nada. I was so disappointed! I thought for sure we'd see something! We were in Sunriver from Saturday afternoon until Tuesday morning and the only snow we got was just the tiniest dusting. It melted by the time we were up and at it. on Monday we drove up to Mt. Bachelor to find the snow and the poor mountain wasn't even open for skiing yet! But we did find huge piles of snow from the snow plow in the parking lot. I just had to get a picture with snow! So...here ya go!



Well, only 10 days until Colin graduates! Crazy. Seems like just yesterday he moved to Portland to start going to Western States and a year later I moved down too! We are very excited for him to be all done with college and even more excited for him to be an official chiropractor!

Bethany and I have started working out just today. We decided we are fat kids and need to lose the "baby weight"! Bethany lasted 9 minutes until Brayden freaked out and had to be picked up and I was there for about 20ish. Better luck tomorrow! Brayden's staying at the babysitters until we are finished tomorrow. :) Also, being the good quality person I am, I taught him how to "pop, lock and drop it!" Haha. That kid seriously has some moves. He has rhythm to fast music as well as slow!

Keep your fingers crossed for snow this weekend!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Hopefully the rumors about snow this weekend will be true! I'm leaving my snow tires off so I don't jinx it.