Friday, December 26, 2008

Our Little Surprise

Well, here is Colin and my little surprise we couldn't post for a month and a half! Assuming my parent's don't read this tonight, we should be safe from the gift being spoiled! We gave photo albums of all these pics to the grandparents and our parents for Christmas as a little surprise. If any of you all know Colin - he's not much of a picture taker! I thought I might need to drug him to get him up to Portland for this photo session but he ended up cooperating. :) Heather Ward took these and they turned out amazing! She's really fantastic and we are super sad she moved back to Canada. Her husband graduated with Colin so they headed back north. We were really lucky to snag her while she was still here!

Sorry...it's a lot of pictures! And these are just my favorites!


















2 comments:

Autumn said...

Awesome pictures!! I know what you mean about men..Nick is the same way till he saw how the pictures came out and he will now do it again in a heartbeat.

Victoria Elder said...

great pictures you guys are sooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!