Sunday, December 21, 2008

We've got a doctor in the house!

Colin graduated yesterday from Western States Chiropractic College with his DC (Doctor of Chiropractic). His family, my family and I are all very proud of him! He had 11 people in the crowed cheering for him including his parents, 2 sisters, brother in law, grandparents, my parents, my sister (who drove down all the way from Tacoma in the snow! Then straight back home!) and I. Here are some stats I came up with:

Colin has...
*Gone through 8 years of college.
*attended 5760 hours of Chiropractic College.
*Worked on a cadaver (dead body).
*Had 24 quarters of college altogether.
*Passed 1 Oregon Board test and 4 National Board tests.

After graduation Colin's family including his grandparents, aunt and cousin came over for a bbq. After we had several more people come over and partied until around 2 am! Here are a few pics from the party. I'll post some pics from grad when I get them off my parents camera.



Beer Pong in the dining room!


TJ and Alaina


Colin and I


Colin and Tyler - Beer pong!


Even Brayden came to party until grandma and poppy took him home for bedtime.


Jason Ron and Dawn


Allison and I at graduation.


Bethany and Jason...a little tipsy Bethany?

Definitely tipsy!

No comments: