Monday, October 20, 2008

Up to Seattle for the weekend...


On Saturday my mom and I got all dolled up to go to the Celine Dion concert. For my parent's 30th anniversary, my dad bought my mom 10th row floor tickets which were AMAZING. My lord can that woman sing! And not to mention her ripped body! She was flaunting around in mini dresses! She looks amazing for being 40! She had 6 or 7 outfit changes and her show was more like a mini Vegas concert/show. There were 8 dancers who were ridiculously talented, a few backup singers, pianist, 2 drummers, a guitarist and another man who did some duets with her. This concert definitely topped the list right next to the Dixie Chicks concert I saw a couple years ago. Here's a pic I pulled off my phone. It actually looks further away then we really were. Thanks for the tickets dad and thanks for bringing me along mom!

Saturday I went to the pumpkin patch with Keana and Joey, Laura and her boyfriend's nephew and niece. I wanted a pumpkin so bad, but with moving next week it just wasn't possible!

Laura, Laney, Ky and Mr. Scarecrow

Keana and the lovebirds...Laney and Joey.

Next week is SUPER busy for Colin and I! We move next Thursday the 30th to Albany and Colin has his FINAL National Boards on Halloween! He has already started seeing patients by himself and will eventually have an increased schedule. He's a busy boy these days! As for me, next Tuesday will be my last day working in Portland/Vancouver. I'm going to miss many of my clients who I really have gotten to know well! I've given myself Wednesday off to pack/clean etc. Thursday is the big move, and Friday Halloween! I can't believe it's almost November! Before you know it it'll be Thanksgiving then Christmas!

No comments: