Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Bowling with Brayden!

Last weekend Colin and I took his nephew, Brayden, bowling at the local bowling alley. They have $1 bowling Sunday mornings and Tuesdays so it's really affordable. Anyway, Brayden is 2 1/2 and has never been before so we thought it would be fun to take him. Let me tell you, that little boy is STRONG! I was shocked he was able to pick up a 12 lb ball and use it! He loved the first game but he got a little bored during the 2nd. We shot these pics with my new camera, not bad right? :)



Love, Love, LOVE this picture!


You see this look? (On their mouth) From the time Brayden was a baby, there's this look that Colin and him have that's identical to one another. This is the closest picture I think I'll get to it.


High five!


Love this picture of us.


Little Mr. Poser. ;)

3 comments:

The Swanson Family said...

very cute! they look LOTS a like in that pic!

Victoria Elder said...

How cute is he? How fun I wish you were my kids auntie & uncle to be takin him out in your own! Their look is identical!

Kara and Colin said...

Thanks guys. I think they look similar too! Makes me wonder what our kids would look like! :)