Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Things I'm happy about...

I feel like I need a little positivity so here are a few things I'm happy about...

* My enchiladas I made tonight which turned out pretty darned good.

* Duke's surgery going well and him being back to normal. And by normal, I mean him being happy enough to go lay in the mud outside, me being clueless to him having done so, and then traipsing through our house and rolling in our carpet.

*My 3 trips in 6 weeks up to Seattle - minus the driving part.

* Getting next weekend over with!!!

* My sister's Bachelorette party where we're going to paint the town red...or bright orange, yellow, and hot pink. With 1980's bridesmaid dresses, blue eyeshadow and some serious pumps on.

* My team terp and my weekly rice krispy treat binge.

* The fact I've never been on the show, "I Didn't Know I Was Pregnant" or "Funniest Home Videos" or "Jersey Shore".

* PAYDAY is Friday!

* Making Bachelorette party and Bridal Shower invitations by hand for my sister's wedding.

* Getting to see family in July for Laura's wedding. Hoping everything goes smoothly!

* Getting my zipper fixed on my maid of honor dress that broke last weekend. I SWEAR it was a faulty zipper and NOT any weight gain!

* Waking up in the morning and finding Duke by my side and Rissy by my feet (who sneaks up on the bed in the early morning almost every night) and sometimes even Diesel at my head. Love my fur babies!

* Finally, I'm happy for my friends and family who never complain about my calling and chatting forever when I'm bored and/or homesick. :)

2 comments:

The Shoemakers said...

I always love your random thoughts. Those are a lot of things to be happy about. Hope you are well.

Gale said...

Sounds like you have alot of things to be happy about. Hope you guys are doing well.