Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Mary's Peak

Today my new friend Abby and I went hiking up Mary's Peak. It wasn't as much of a hike as we had hoped but the views were amazing. The pictures don't even come close to giving it justice. Apparently, on a clear day you can see all the way to the ocean, which is a good hour and a half drive from our house. We could see Mt. Bachelor and Sisters Mountains as well as a couple others we didn't know the names of. The peak we hiked to had a 360 degree view of the Willamette Valley.

We're hoping to go up again on a clear day so we can see the coast and also bring the boys. As you can see by the pictures, Duke tagged along. Poor guy was tired when he got home but he loved it. Next time I think I'll bring along Rissy and see how she does.

I just want to note that this is the 2nd blog this week. I'm on top of it! ;) Enjoy the pictures!





1 comment:

The Swanson Family said...

so awesome!!!! keep up the posts!!!