Tuesday, July 27, 2010

5 Years...and still going strong


Yep, that's right. 5 years from the day we met. I'd say that's an accomplishment! I can't believe he stuck around through my crazy and constant house renovation ideas, and that I'm still here after dealing with his obsessions like a 135 gallon fish tank! I guess that's what makes the world go round and our lives a little bit more...eventful. ;)

I just looked up the traditional gift for a 5 year anniversary. It was...wood! Although I don't consider Colin and I dating 5 years an anniversary, I definitely got wood all right. A whole forest full! (See above post)

So, happy 5 years to my wonderfully patient and sometimes crazy boyfriend, Colin. I hope 5 years one day turns into 70!

3 comments:

Abby said...

woo-hoo! Awesome accomplishment- 5 years of dating is totally a anniversary! Glad we got to go camping!

The Swanson Family said...

how about a wedding?? :) come on colin!!!

Kara and Colin said...

Ha...wedding? I'm just waiting on a ring! ;)