Monday, December 20, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

This year Colin and I went to my parents for Thanksgiving. It was so neat because they had LOTS of snow! Unusual for the Seattle area, I think this was the first year ever we've had Thanksgiving snow. So pretty! We also had our friend from Germany here for her first Thanksgiving ever. I'm not too sure she was loving our food, but she was a good sport and tried several things! The turkey was a little interesting to her, since they don't usually eat turkey in Germany. That morning I did a Turkey Trot 5k with my bff Keana. it was very cold and icy, but Colin was a good sport and drove us there! Below are a few pictures from the day.

This is how we do Thanksgiving. Notice the snow on the porch AND the alcohol.
YEP. That's how we do Thanksgiving.


My mom with my sister's "Tofu turkey". Disgusting.


Colin and his caveman turkey leg.


We had such a nice dinner together...

YUM! Even Duke thought it was yummy!

1 comment:

The Swanson Family said...

seriously!! do NOT disrespect the tofurkey!!