Tuesday, July 15, 2008

For all our friends and family...

I thought we'd make one of these pages to keep you all updated on everything. I have a feeling starting in September/October, our lives are going to get really interesting! The move to Albany will bring a whole new demention to our relationship. Although it will be really hard to move even further from my family in Seattle/Tacoma area, I can only imagine we will grow together and be a lot happier in a more stable environment. (Colin absolutely HATES it up here in Portland! Our neighbors suck and he is really sick of school! I can't blame him after almost 8 years of college!)

I'm hoping to post pictures of our move, future houses, pets etc. so you all can see the changes that we will be undergoing! Thanks for visiting and check back for updates!

Kara & Colin

6 comments:

Keren said...

Hey Kara!! I love that you created your own blog!! I hope you dont mind if I add you to "My list!" ...love reading about everyones lives!! :) hope all is well!

Kara and Colin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Christia said...

How exciting! We're moving to Iowa on Monday!!! I am so scared to be away from my family/friends! :) I'll add ya!

The Swanson Family said...

thanks for starting a blog! excited to hear about things in your lives! miss you guys!

Victoria Elder said...

Hey! Glad to see you've joined the blogging world :) I will add you to my list, my blog is mostly about whats new with my son cause are family is so far away! so we are in albuquerque now for the rest of the summer! no more indiana!

Nicole said...

Glad to see you guys have a blog. Are you getting excited about the move? I heard it's been hard for everyone to figure out when they can check out of the clinic, so I hope Colin figures it out without too much trouble.