Monday, July 21, 2008

Warm Weather Fun

Colin and I were in Albany this weekend visiting family and Colin also had a baseball game on Sunday. They won 21-0. Game ended early because they kicked butt. Anyway, Saturday his family and some friends came to Bethany and Jason's house for a bbq. (Bethany is one of Colin's sisters and is married to Jason-they have baby Brayden who is 15 months.) There was a major game of basketball in the pool with 4 boys and I think everyone ended up wet!

On Sunday Colin, Jason, Brayden and I met Colin's parents, Granny and Gramps, and some cousins from West Linn at Bailey's for lunch. Not trying to promote, but they really do have amazing food. Everytime I eat there I am very happy! Later that day, Colin had a baseball game. He plays on a co-ed league with his sisters, brother in law Jason, Jason's brother and some friends. It was a huge success, at least no broken noses like last weekend! (Colin's other sister Allison had a little run in with the softball.)

Colin and Brayden. For the first time I noticed that he recognized Colin's name when I said it to him. So cool!




Bethany and Brayden...

1 comment:

Suzie said...

Hey Kara..I saw your blog on myspace and thought I'd check it out..sounds like life is going great down in Oregon :) I love keeping up with everyone's lives via the internet..check out my blog if ur bored!