Thursday, March 19, 2009

Looks can be deceptive...

Today was so beautiful outside I just had to go out and do something. We had some big blocks that edged the sidewalk that needed to be pulled out. The problem was, they were about 4 inches into the dirt and had roots growing up into the holes which stuck them in the ground pretty good. It took me almost 2 hours to do, but finally got them all out! I also dug up a good amount of black plastic that was underneath the dirt. Looks really bad now, but this summer when I look back at these pics I won't recognize who's yard this was!

3 comments:

The Swanson Family said...

you must feel awesome about all the hard work you are putting into your house - it will truly be a home when you are through with it!

Victoria Elder said...

NICE! love the title of the post lol your too funny!
-OH my heck your word verificatin is "hotonme" HAHA

The Smiths said...

Wow girl, you're working hard! Colin needs to reward you. Maybe something shiny?