Monday, April 20, 2009

A little bit of this....and that.

Below are a couple videos I took off my camera. Not very good quality but thought I'd post anyway. The puppy has finally figured out how to keep up with Duke. He likes to take the toy and shove it in her face to get her to play. Then he runs and she chases him all around the house and outside. It's pretty cute! We are crate training her which has been a huge challenge the last couple of nights! Both nights she pooped and stepped in it. Which called for a 6 am bath yesterday. Hopefully she will learn to hold it until we wake up! Her yelping was better last night than the first night but we decided she sounds like a cross between a monkey, seal and donkey getting their insides ripped out. HORRIBLE! It makes me wish I was deaf sometimes! She really doesn't bark but she snores really really loud all the time, and when she yawns, she lets out a loud noise.

I weighed her the other day and I think she weighs about 15 pounds. She's absolutely solid! Her legs are so thing and she's got a very round belly. She's definitely going to be bigger than Duke in a matter of weeks. He'll finally get a taste of his own medicine!!! :)



No comments: