Saturday, April 25, 2009

Chubbiness Update!

Today I did a weigh in and I'm down a total of 15 pounds since the middle of January. I need to lose 7 more pounds by the middle of June to hit my goal of 1 pound per week. This last week I was sick and didn't work out but by limiting my caloric consumption to 1,510 calories/day I've been able to maintain my 1 pound/week goal. I actually just bought a pair of jeans one size down from my last ones which feels great! And my work pants which were a bit tight are now loose.

Hopefully by these lifestyle changes I can keep the weight off and actually continue to lose more. Just thought it was time for an update on me! Oh and for Colin - he's lost some weight too and has noticed a big difference in hitting in his softball games. I've noticed too!

3 comments:

Victoria Elder said...

Wow congrats!!! My husband is doing p90x & I am doing my own thing too I am about 12lbs down!!! wooot for getting healthy!

Kara and Colin said...

Yay Victoria! P90x is crazy. But totally works! We had some friends that did that and I think Colin wants to start soon. Congrats!

The Swanson Family said...

very nice! I think you are beautiful no matter what though.