Sunday, February 7, 2010

Feb. 8th


The infamous self photo. Sunday was actually really sunny and
beautiful in Cannon Beach. Pretty much a perfect day! It was also
Super Bowl which meant a LOT of food, drinking and to add to it - the boys
made a bet that whoever rooted for the losing team would have to go take a
dip into the ocean. Colin and I were the only ones that wanted the Colts to win
and of course, they lost. So, we took the 2 minute walk down to the ocean and said
hello to all the little fishies, crab and whatever the heck else lives down there! Absolutely
freezing! At least the rental house has a hot tub, so we were able to warm back up in that.

Rissy did really awesome during her first trip to the beach. Other than keeping
us up all night the first night we were here, she was great. She LOVED the beach
so much! We haven't seen her run as much as she did this weekend. She's a little
sore, but for the most part, she's happy and seems to be doing much better with her
hips. We just try and keep up with the glucosamine and asprin when needed.

Hope everyone had a great weekend!!!

1 comment:

The Swanson Family said...

I don't watch football - I don't know the rules so it gets boring to me... but I wanted peyton to win - he cracks me up - so I would have been in the ocean with you! :)