Sunday, January 25, 2009

Our "New" Bedroom

Here's the bedroom pretty much all finished! Aside from new blinds and flooring one day, this is what we came up with. I made the panels behind the bed which we will be spacing out a little more and Colin and I both worked on the bed. Although he did most of the work. :) We got a new duvet cover and comforter which are so comfortable and warm! In the right corner where that lighted Scentsy pot is, I have that black trunk I just finished painting with a few things on it like a basket and a little box. Well, just thought everyone would like to see it all put together! Things are definitely coming along with the house. It's actually really fun to see things change into our own. Today we're working on installing the new door Colin's parents bought us leading into the garage. Pictures to come!

8 comments:

Victoria Elder said...

I love it, I love that bed! We wanna make one now...I am really loving shades of yellow these days so it's fair to say I love how your room is coming along!

Unknown said...

Looks great Kara! Keep up the good work :) Miss you guys.

Kara and Colin said...

Thanks Victoria and Mandy! The lower wall is actually like an olive green but maybe a bit more yellowy and the panels are the same color with yellow and cream. It turned out pretty well we think!

Autumn said...

Now I need to hire you to do my bedroom!!! ;-) Have you ever thought of being a interior designer on the side?? You should! Amazing bedroom you have.

Keana C. said...

Kara! That looks awesome!!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The Swanson Family said...

very homey!

The Smiths said...

Wow! Looks great you guys. Keep up the good work. I love the panels you made. They looks awesome!