Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Why Not...

I...

I am: a sign language interpreter
I think: into things WAY too much
I want: to loose weight. More than Allison and Bethany so I can win $100
I dislike: how much it costs to buy basic things for the house. (curtains, blinds, sheets etc)
I miss: my family and best friend.
I fear: I'll never get married and have kids. :)
I hear: Colin's ridiculously loud new speakers he thinks he needs turned on turbo mode.
I smell: the new specialty blonde hair conditioner I got today.
I crave: any kind of food that's bad for you. Mostly sweets!
I cry: when I'm overwhelmed or frustrated
I search: on the internet way too much!
I wonder: what is in store for me in the future
I regret: not keeping in touch with old friends.
I love: my family, friends, Colin, Duke, Diesel, our new house, my car, scrapbooking, chapstick and fuzzy blankets!
I care: how my house looks when people come over way too much.
I always: get at least 8 hours of sleep.
I worry: about little things that I shouldn't
I am not: skinny or thin...but working on it!
I remember: my grandparents, uncle and grandpa who passed away all the time.
I believe: that ghosts, spirits - whatever you want to call them - exist!
I dance: only when I'm drunk and at a club. Or just plain old drunk.
I sing: really badly and hardly ever.
I don't always: listen - as Colin would say. I do try though.
I argue: really badly. I can't get my thoughts together enough to have a fighting chance!
I write: too many lists. Grocery, goals, to do, food log...many different kinds!
I win: at scratch it tickets...on Christmas. $12!
I lose: debates with Colin, or anyone for that matter.
I wish: I was able to get married and have kids younger.
I listen: badly to Colin. Great to my friends.
I don't understand: the stock market, politics, accounting and men. :)
I can usually be found: Lately, at home, OSU or the gym.
I forget: things way too often.
I am happy: with my life now. Just want another kitty, that's it. Oh, and a new flat iron so I don't have to wear pony tails everyday.

TAG... if you are reading this... you are it!

I never really do these but since I'm taking a break from organizing the closet, I thought I'd give it a whirl! Thanks Suzie :)

No comments: