Thursday, March 18, 2010

30 Days!

3o days down, 60 to go!!! (of p90x that is) We have done every workout except not all the Yoga days. Instead, we go jogging with the dogs. I'm still up a total of 7 pounds but people keep telling me it's from muscle. I'm taking picture here soon (of course after we watch Fugitive Task Force) and I'm really hoping I see a teeny bit of difference! Apparently after the first 30 days is when you really start getting result. All I have to say is that if I still look the same at the end of 90 days as I do now, I'm going to be pretty ticked! These workouts are anywhere from an hour to an hour and a half and are seriously hard. I bought a heart rate monitor to see how many calories I burn and it' anywhere from about 400-600 in a workout. Not to shabby! More to come later...or in 30 more days. :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great job Kara! Keep up the hard work. It'll be worth it in the end.

The Swanson Family said...

way to go!