Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Update on our workouts & ish

Today Colin and I did week 4 day 5 of P90X. It was an hour of stretching, which you would think would be easy. Nope. Most of it felt good but some of the stretches were really hard. I am still up in my overall weight due to water and muscle weight but I feel more fit. I've heard you don't start losing weight until after the 30 days. Our day 30 will be this Sunday and I'll have to take pictures again. Yuck. BUT, at least I'll be able to see if there's a noticeable difference!

Colin has been really busy at work. He's increased his schedule at the office by an extra 1/2 day a week. He had 4 new patients today so he's definitely busy!

I have made a couple changes with my work that has been really positive. I'm REALLY happy with the change. It allows me to do more freelance work (which I LOVE) and also allows me to be home during the days for a few hours a couple times a week.

Rissy is finished being in heat...THANK GOD! Poor baby. We'll be getting her fixed ASAP! Her and Duke have been spending a lot of time outside now that the weather has been nice and I think they're liking it for the most part. We're trying to take them on more walks and runs to get their energy out and it's definitely helping! We haven't noticed Rissy's hips getting sore in the past few months which is a huge relief to us! We just hope it stays that way!

Hope everyone is enjoying this Spring like weather! (Minus the freakish snow that fell a couple days ago!)

2 comments:

The Swanson Family said...

i can't believe she was in heat so long! is that normal? it seems like forever... as you probably are feeling more than me...
keep doing your workout! way to go!!

Kara and Colin said...

Apparently dogs to into heat for 3 weeks. Rissy was just about 2 weeks so we actually lucked out! Can you imagine being on your period that long? YIKES!!!