Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Flubber be gone!

Just a little note...down 7 pounds! If I continue to lose 1 pound a week like I have been, I'll be the exact same weight as when I first met Colin! I have to credit www.myfitnesspal.com for the fabulous world of calorie counting, Beyond fitness in Corvallis for circuit training - aka - getting my ass handed to me once a week, and Colin for helping me make better eating choices. Here's to another 19 pounds until my goal!!!

PS, I wish I had a skinny(ier) picture, but 1. I'm lazy and 2. those 7 pounds haven't melted off the places I'd like them to. I'm sure my thumbs, knees and boobs are smaller - fabulous. Once the chubs come off my gut, thighs and ars, I'll take a pic. ;)

5 comments:

Christia said...

Go you!!! That's so awesome Kara!

Katie said...

Thumbs, knees, and boobs, haha...you cracked me up :)

Kara and Colin said...

Thanks! Just been eating much healthier. I took before pics and today pics, and WOW, a little bit of a difference! YAY!

The Swanson Family said...

do we get to see these pics or what??!!

Kara and Colin said...

Um, absolutely not! Especially since they are of me in a sports bra and undies. NOT a pretty picture...yet. lol