Monday, March 28, 2011

Me, Myself and I

Day 01 - A picture of yourself with ten facts.






1. My shooting skills are not very advanced. In fact, I never wanted Colin to get a gun until we went camping one weekend, and I seriously thought we were going to get eaten by a bear. Ever since, he's welcome to have as many guns as he wants!

2. Colin and I like to watch many of the same shows - we never watch them without each other! Ex: Alaska State Troopers, Cops, Pawn Stars, Survivor, Gold Rush, Flying Wild Alaska, etc.

3. You ask me to do you a favor or want something done? Chances are they'll be done before you ever even wanted it done. That's just how I roll...

4. I've never met another person who had Meningitis when they were young and still has all their hearing, except me. And I meet a LOT of deaf/hard of hearing people who've had Meningitis.

5. I am NOT a morning person. And I don't drink coffee. I'm pretty much screwed for this quarter.

6. I love, love, love popcorn. Any kind. So. Good.

7. I love to bake and cool. In fact, this non steak eater made Colin (and I quote), "One of the best steaks I've ever eaten."

8. As much as all the work sucks, I love the satisfaction of knowing Colin and I have put 100% of the work into our house. All our projects have been created purely by us! With a little help from the family...

9. I love shopping. Enough said.

10. And finally, I've got the best family, friends, puppies and boyfriend a girl could ask for!

1 comment:

Abby said...

that picture cracks me up! You have more ambition doing this than me, I'm not even going to try :)