Friday, August 29, 2008

A little giggly girl...

Today I babysat Madison again. We went to Subway with Colin before he had clinic, then went to Target and Bed, Bath and Beyond. Then met Tiffani at our house! I heard Maddie laugh for the first time today...it was SO cute! She loves watching Duke and Diesel and smiles and laughs at the. And for some reason, she loves Colin. He gets more smiles from her than I do! Tonight Tiffani and I are going to meet up to scrapbook! I'm helping her put it together so Maddie can have something to look at when she's older.

Here are some more pics of today! Just for you and Addie and Katie! And yes, Tiffani read your comment and agreed that she is lazy. haha




And a little video of Madison...the first video I've ever posted! Hope it works! :)

2 comments:

The Swanson Family said...

omg!! I LOVE her!! she is going to be crawling in a second!! Heads up Tiff, you are going to be in trouble! hahaha... I still want to squeeze her cute little chubby cheeks so bad!! thanks kara!

Victoria Elder said...

She is so cute! Love those cheeks! 5 months is a great age of baby to babysit, they are immobile :)