Friday, August 22, 2008

New Baby New Bed!

Today Colin and I babysat Trent and Tiffani's little 5 month old Madison. Trent goes to school with Trent and Tiffani and I have become great friends! Madison is very cute and a very good baby. We had so much fun with her! Madison and I decided to go shopping and we picked her up some sweet pink shoes. Also, a zip up hoodie outfit with pants and a onesie to match, and a romper. I LOVE shopping for baby girl clothes!















Duke loves Madison too! He thinks she's his little toy and just wants to lick and stare at her.


This was my favorite picture from today...look at those beautiful eyes-and the slobber!

Duke was a lucky boy today too...he got a new dog bed and took his first nap in it today.

This weekend Colin will be teaming with Trent in a Foosball tournament...should be interesting to see! Apparently they are really good-so lets hope they win some prizes! Tiffani, Madison and I will be cheering them on!!!

Sunday we will be meeting my mom and dad at Bailey's in Albany. They will be traveling to Reedsport to celebrate their 30th wedding anniversary by staying in a cabin and will be passing though Albany. It's a good excuse to meet up and eat some good food! Colin also starts Fall Ball (softball) on Sunday with his sisters and brother in law. They are really good so it's always fun to watch them play! That's our exciting news for the week!

2 comments:

Keren said...

If you ever feel the need to shop for a baby girl Norah wears 0-3 month clothing :) I'll send you my address!!! hehe j/k! Norah has that same little chicken romper from old navy!! great for hot days!! Hope all is well! Congrats to Colin as it sounds like he will done very soon!!

The Swanson Family said...

I am so glad that you put some pics of maddie up! tiffani needs to start a blog, but she is too lazy (hint hint tiff!)!! I miss that chubby little face! thanks again!