Saturday, August 28, 2010

From ragged to chic!

A couple weeks ago I bought a really good quality night stand off Craigslist. This obviously is an older piece of furniture, but super heavy and constructed well. I decided to revamp it for my guest room I'm redesigning. Here's the before picture.


After sanding, (which I forgot to take a picture of) I painted on a coat of primer.


Then spray painted it white to match the black/white/grey/purple themed room. I bought purple knobs to coordinate.


Here's the finished product! I think it turned out pretty good and am really excited to see the room all put together. I have a few more projects then it'll be done!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG, that stuff is so cute! I love Abbi's ideas. I just need Abbi to come up with ideas for my house and you to actually do them...

; ) L

The Swanson Family said...

nice work