Saturday, August 28, 2010

Sneak Peak!

See this beauty below? Yep. $7 at Good Will. I know you're probably asking yourself how I got so lucky as to snag the lovely gold and green lamp up. ;) When my friend Abby helped me come up with this project I thought she was nuts. I mean seriously, how ugly is this!?! After a couple coats of primer, some funky purple paint and a new damask shade ($12 at Ross), I think this rock turned into a diamond!

I also went to Good Will and bought a bunch of picture frames, primed, painted purple, and will be adding black and white pictures in them for a wall collage. One of the frames is in the last picture.









3 comments:

Abby said...

I love how the lamp turned out! Maybe a few more weeks and the whole room will be done! Can't wait to see it finished!

The Swanson Family said...

for cool!

Keana C. said...

I was just looking at show and share day on Just a Girl's blog and I your name stuck out to me and I realized it was you! Love it!