Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Only in McCleary...

Colin played in a softball tourney in (teeny, tiny) McCleary, WA about an hour from my parents house in July. Colin, our friend Dustin and I loaded up in Granny and Gramp's RV and hit the road for a 3 hour, very shaky, car trip. It was super cold, and not sunny AT ALL. Luckily, we had my sister visit Saturday morning whom brought bacon covered maple doughnuts. Goss. BUT, Colin and his buddies loved them! I was happy eating the cookie crumble one. Later that day, my parents came and watched Colin play. We then went to a really good bbq place. Yum!

The boys didn't play very well so the tourney was short lived, which meant we had to find something to do. SO, we hit up the local dive bar and had at it! Karaoke, chair bull riding, and too much to drink which caused a pretty good hangover in all of us. And I've got the evidence below. :)

My home run hitting machine!

Yes, this is McCleary where you can park in the outfield to watch the tourney.

If he can make a goofy face, I can too!

No shower, no makeup, scary!

Cheerleaders! Ashley and I.

Boys will be boys...

A few drinks in

And some pretty sweet sweats from Gramps...

And we've got chair bull riding!

Only in McCleary will a bar let you do this.


No comments: