Thursday, November 13, 2008

Holy Paint!

So I started painting yesterday and got the first coat on the living room, dining room, hallway and kitchen. I went back today and spent a few hours painting all the edges and putting on a second coat of the beige. And holy paint! We bought a 5 gallon bucket of beige, a 1 gallon of brown, a 1 gallon of green and I still need more for the bedroom!

I feel like this house is finally feeling like home! It's amazing what a good clean and some paint will do! Here are a few pics. Don't mind the kitchen...it's all painting/cleaning stuff! We're hoping to move in next Tuesday!

PS...Colin has his final National Boards tomorrow and Saturday, then he's officially done! (Assuming he passes, which of course he will!) He is so excited to be done and so am I. He's been seeing patients and doing amazing. And from what I see, he absolutely loves it!




Living Room




Kitchen

No comments: