Sunday, November 9, 2008

Our New Home

Colin and I were able to see the house we're buying today. The previous renters left it super dirty and smelly. I think once we get the house completely cleaned and some paint on the walls we both will feel a lot better about this place. It has some really great potential but will take a ton of work. So, here are the before pictures. It will be a process since we can't really afford to do everything now. Check back in 6 months and we should have the carpet redone with Pergo, the cabinets painted and that fireplace taken care of. And YES there are 2 toilets in the bathroom and YES there is a sink in the master bedroom. I have NO idea why! :)

I'll post more after I finish painting hopefully next week sometime. Wish us luck!

Kitchen/Dining Room


Living Room


Master Bedroom


Bathroom


Fireplace (will be redone!)


Backyard

2 comments:

Victoria Elder said...

Hmmm a sink in the bedroom, NOW all night I will be thinking "why is that sink there? what is it's purpose?" hmmmm? thanks alot! I need to go think about something else so i can forget it ;)

Kara and Colin said...

Haha that's funny. Ya weird. Who knows. But it won't be in there for long! :)