Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentines Day!


Happy Valentines Day everyone! I hope everyone feels loved in one way shape for form today! I thought I'd take a moment to share all the people in my life I am thankful for. First, Colin - the most hard working, caring, stubborn :) and loving boyfriend ever. My parents and sister who have been very supportive and understanding of me moving to Albany. Colin's parents and sisters for helping us out with the house and making us feel comfortable here in Albany. My best friend Keana for the many phone conversations allowing me to vent. And Colin's Granny and Gramps for giving us the awesome opportunity to buy a house from them. Without them we would never have been able to afford a house.

It seems silly that only one day a year people express their love for one another. But Colin and I are constantly thinking about and thankful for the very special people in our lives. We love you all!

1 comment:

Victoria Elder said...

I hope you guys had a wonderful day together! your sooo cute! It's so nice when you have so much to be thankful for! Nice on the triatholon!