Thursday, February 5, 2009

I've got puppy fever!


I was looking at a local Rat Terrier website and saw this picture. The puppy on the very left looks identical to Duke when he was a puppy, even though duke is a Boston/Rat Terrier mix (Brat Terrier)). Since I'm not allowed to have baby fever, I've resorted to puppy fever. I want another little Duke so bad...but Colin said no. :( He says we need to stick to the plan to get a Chocolate lab and that we don't need 2 Dukes running around the house. I guess he's right. And technically it IS his turn to pick a puppy! But how cute is this baby? I'm sure I am bias but Duke was absolutely the cutest puppy I've ever seen in my life. He only weighed 4.3 lbs when I got him and was so curious and naughty! What's new???

2 comments:

Victoria Elder said...

I didnt know your dog was a bost rat mix!!! I have a rat terrier too! I love that lil girl! I think she wasnt even a pound when we got her! Labs are great too amazing!

Kara and Colin said...

Victoria...you HAVE to post a pic of your puppy! I want to see what she looks like!